Glueless wigs are popular among most models and celebrities because of their convenience and nature and so on. We saw on the Internet that many wig shops are selling glue-free wigs, but do you know how to wear glueless wigs correctly? If you are interested, please continue reading!
As the name suggests, a glueless wig is a wig that can be firmly installed on the head without glue！There is an adjustable black bandage in the wig headgear, you can adjust the bandage according to your head circumference, the whole headgear is also elastic, and the lace is cut in advance， we call it“pre-cut”，The hairline is also very natural.
But before you install a glueless wigs, you need to do three steps:
1. Ensure that your natural hair is flat and secured under your wig cap. This can be achieved by braiding your natural hair into cornrows. Or you can simply tie it into a neat ponytail and braid it at the nape of your neck. How you secure your natural hair under the wig is based on the texture and length of your hair.
2. Secure your hair under a wig cap, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to wipe the dirt off the your hairline and edge of your head.
3. Check the combs are correctly positioned. Ensure that the wig you have purchased has the small combs placed on different sides of the lace wig, around where your ears are positioned and on the sides of the back of the head.
After these, you can proceed with the following steps:
1 .Lower your head and put the hair band on the back of your head.
2. Correspond the position of the lace with your forehead, it can be a middle part or a partial part.
3. Pull the wig back while raising your head, and adjust the position of the hairline in front of the mirror.
If you want the wig to be stronger, you can spray a small amount of gotta on the lace and blow it with a hair dryer.
The installation steps are like this, have you learned it? Come and buy our glue-free wigs for a try！